Temporary Finance Administrator
Submitted by admin@marshallm... on Tue, 11/14/2017 - 16:11
Based within prestigious city centre offices, my client is a highly regarded professional services company who are currently recruiting for a Temporary Finance Administrator to join their busy team initially on a temporary basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for handling pension and payroll queries, financial administration, processing payments and general payroll tasks. Due to the varied nature of this role, my client requires a candidate with proven finance administration experience, with excellent skills in accuracy and attention to detail.
Although this is initially a temporary position, there is plenty of opportunity for a longer term, permanent position.
The Temporary Finance Administrator will be responsible for:
- Providing support to operational teams across the business
- Handling a variety of client queries in a timely and professional manner
- Payroll duties including processing payments
- Managing high volumes of financial and client data using bespoke systems
- Reconciling and investigating errors on client accounts
Essential Requirements are:
- You must have proven experience from a finance administrator role
- Experience within payroll would be beneficial but is not essential
- Proven skills in accuracy and attention to detail
- Confident and professional communication skills when liaising with high net worth clients
- Highly organised and able to use initiative when working alone or as a member of a team
If you are looking to gain experience within a market leading company then this is the role for you! Although this is initially a temporary position, there is potential for a longer term position within the company. If you meet the above criteria for the Temporary Finance Administrator, then please apply using the link below.