At Marshall Moore we recognise that our success is based on the dedication of our recruitment consultants and we are committed to their well being as well as their careers.
We have built a highly motivated and professional team with a strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail. Our emphasis is on training and retaining high calibre employees and we make sure our company is a place where people want to work.
Employees at Marshall Moore feel trusted. This is demonstrated by consultants taking responsibility for managing their own clients and departments. Our staff take personal responsibility for the performance of the business and they are proud to work for two Directors who have played a leading role in the development of the recruitment sector in the local market.
The values of the senior team permeate all levels of the business and staff are imbued with the company’s ethos and working practices.
Recruitment is a hard working environment but it's a fun environment too. Our tight knit team enjoy socialising together and have cultivated a collaborative, rather than competitive atmosphere.
We're Looking for Great Recruiters
A recruitment career with Marshall Moore offers amazing job satisfaction together with fantastic earnings potential and benefits.
Based in prestigious offices in a prime Liverpool city centre location, you will be responsible for:
- Providing a professional, recruitment service to a diverse client base
- Interviewing and assessing candidates face to face and over the telephone
- Proactively winning new business by providing a quality service at all times, developing long standing client and candidate relationships
- Providing market and salary advice to clients and candidates
- We'd love to hear from you.
How We Reward Our Recruitment Team
Our team love the supportive and fun working environment. They're motivated by our regular team events, competitions, and:
- Full recruitment training programme
- Career development and progression
- An excellent basic salary and commission structure
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Monthly / quarterly incentives
- Sensible working hours 09:00-17:30 (17:00 Friday finish)
- A gift from Marshall Moore on your birthday!
- Regular champagne Fridays!