At Marshall Moore we recognise that our success is based on the dedication of our recruitment consultants and we are committed to their wellbeing as well as their careers.
Over the years we have built a highly motivated and professional team with a strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail. Our emphasis is on training and retaining high calibre employees and we make sure our company is a place where people want to work.
Employees at Marshall Moore feel trusted. This is demonstrated by consultants taking responsibility for managing their own clients and departments. Our staff take personal responsibility for the performance of the business and they are proud to work for two Directors who have played a leading role in the development of the recruitment sector in the local market.
The values of the senior team permeate all levels of the business and staff are imbued with the company’s ethos and working practices.
Recruitment is a hard working environment but it's a fun environment too. Our tight knit team enjoy socialising together and have cultivated a collaborative, rather than competitive atmosphere.
Do you have what it takes to be the best at what you do?
That's what we aspire to be at Marshall Moore. Anyone can make a one- off quick sale - it's easy. Developing long lasting business relationships based on mutual trust and respect takes someone a little bit better. Is that you?
Are you confident / articulate / tenacious / goal orientated / career focused
Do you possess excellent time management and sales/negotiating skills
Would you thrive in an environment which is fast paced and high pressured
Whether you are a recent graduate with some commercial experience, an experienced recruitment consultant or a professional working in one of the specialist sectors into which we recruit, join the Marshall Moore team and be the best at what you do.
Get in touch and start your new career
A career with Marshall Moore will offer amazing job satisfaction together with fantastic earnings potential and benefits package.
Based in prestigious offices in a prime city centre location, as part of a team of experts, you will be responsible for:
- Providing a professional, recruitment service to a diverse client base
- Interviewing and assessing candidates face to face and over the telephone
- Proactively winning new business by providing a quality service at all times, developing long standing client and candidate relationships
- Providing market and salary advice to clients and candidates
- Creating well-written advertisements and marketing literature
If you are interested in joining our winning team or would simply like to find out more about a career in recruitment at Marshall Moore, please call us on 0151 236 0032, alternatively send your CV to email@example.com
In return for your hard work, we offer a supportive and fun working environment with regular team events, competitions and incentives. You will also benefit from:
- Full training programme
- Career development and progression
- An excellent basic salary and commission structure
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Monthly and quarterly incentives
- Sensible working hours (9am - 5:30pm and a 5pm finish on Friday)
- A gift from Marshall Moore on your birthday!
- Regular champagne Fridays!
Career opportunities at Marshall Moore
Unfortunately, there are no current Jobs at Marshall Moore.
Please check back again in the near future for any exciting opportunities. Or call our office on 0151 236 0032.