- Ref: shx7111
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Audit
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
This firm takes great pride in its people, they are looking for the best minds in the business and as an Audit Senior you will have the opportunity to make a huge impact for your clients, colleagues and your community.
They take a different approach to many other firms, which enables them to deliver a very unique but effective service, and their people have to fit that profile.
- Plan and lead on-site audits through to completion, co-ordinating on-site resources, allocating the tasks and setting objectives.
- Working closely with audit juniors, reviewing their work and providing support.
- Developing good client relationships and identifying potential opportunities.
- Responsible for on-site audit findings report, identifying and documenting any areas of concern/risks identified by audit team and submitting for review
- ACCA or ACA Qualified
- 1-2 years post qualification working in a similar environment
- Enthusiastic, driven and ambitious
What they offer:
- Market leading salary
- Fantastic benefits (great pension, generous holiday allowance, phones, gym, etc.)
- Incredible development (a lot of the partners and directors in this firm joined straight from qualification)
- This is a genuine opportunity to take your career to the next level, you will not be just a number in this firm. They are extremely proud of all the people they employ. It’s what sets them apart.
If you're ready to take that next step in your career, and join a team that’s about to do great things in Liverpool then please apply now.