- Ref: shx4889
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Audit
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
This firm takes great pride in its people, they are looking for the best minds in the business and you will have the opportunity to make a huge impact for your clients, colleagues, and your community.
They take a different approach to many other firms, which enables them to deliver a very unique but effective service, and their people have to fit that profile.
- Working with the Audit partner you will lead on-site audits, from planning, through to completion.
- Reviewing the work, supporting & developing Audit Juniors, Semi-Seniors & Seniors.
- Developing good client relationships and identifying potential areas of conflict and opportunities.
- ACCA or ACA Qualified. (essential)
- 5 years’ post qualification working in a similar environment. (essential)
- Experience of overseeing, training and developing audit teams.
The good stuff:
- Market leading salary & bonus structure, constantly reviewed to ensure it’s competitive.
- Genuine, achievable path to partner.
- Flexible, fully autonomous role.
- A positive and enjoyable culture.
This is a genuine opportunity to take your career to the next level, you will not be just a number in this firm. They are extremely proud of all the people they employ. It’s what sets them apart.
If you think you are ready to take the next step in your career, then please apply now for further details.