"I was very happy with the service provided. You listened to what type of job I required, offered several jobs and arranged several interviews for me. I have recommended Marshall Moore to a friend of mine because you were always in regular contact, whether it's by email, phone or text, compared to other agencies who were not in contact as often. I just want to thank you for all your help!”
Careers in Recruitment
To support our ongoing expansion we are currently recruiting for Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
We can offer high calibre graduates genuine career opportunities supported by an exceptional training programme in a progressive and thriving environment.
Applications are particularly welcomed from Business and Finance graduates or Sales and Marketing graduates with confidence and tenacity and the desire to succeed.
A Recruitment Consultant’s role is fast moving and diverse, no two days are ever the same. It involves attracting business from client companies using sales, business development and marketing techniques. This includes visiting clients, keeping in regular telephone and email contact and building up a detailed understanding of what they do, how they operate and the culture of the workplace. It also involves drafting advertising copy, screening candidates, interviewing them and selecting suitable candidates to put forward to client companies.
Recruitment Consultants are also involved in negotiating rates of pay and finalising arrangements between client and candidate. Consequently, a recruitment consultant must have excellent communication skills and commercial instincts.
A career with Marshall Moore will offer amazing job satisfaction together with fantastic earnings potential and benefits package.
Based in prestigious offices in a prime city centre location, as part of a team of experts, you will be responsible for:
- Providing a professional, recruitment service to a diverse client base
- Interviewing and assessing candidates face to face and over the telephone
- Proactively winning new business by providing a quality service at all times, developing long standing client and candidate relationships
- Providing market and salary advice to clients and candidates
- Creating well-written advertisements and marketing literature
In return for your hard work, we offer a supportive and fun working environment with regular team events, competitions and incentives. You will also benefit from:
- Career development and progression
- An excellent basic salary and commission structure
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Monthly and quarterly incentives
- Sensible working hours (9am - 5:30pm & a 5pm finish on Friday)
- A gift from Marshall Moore on your birthday!
- Regular champagne Fridays!
If you are interested in joining our winning team, please send your CV to email@example.com
Accounts Trainee - Liverpool