- Ref: EHXq9279q
- Industry: Financial Services
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
The role will involve ensuring the business is in line with UK FCA regulations and would suit someone with paraplanning experience, as you will be working closely with financial planners, ensuring all aspects of compliance is adhered to.
- Study support for relevant qualifications
- Modern city centre offices
- A friendly and supportive culture
- Progression opportunities
Compliance Consultant role responsibilities:
- Completion of compliance monitoring reviews
- Review and assess Financial Adviser recommendations to clients for suitability
- Communicate with internal stakeholders
- Identify and investigate issues
- Produce compliance review reports for Senior Management;
- Undertake, monitor and record AML checks.
- Financial Planning Certificate (or equivalent)
- Financial Services experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a compliance/regulatory role
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing firm in a role that promises career progression. Apply now!