Graduate Investment Administrator
- Ref: EHX24324
- Industry: Financial Services
- Categories: Graduate opportunities
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for a Graduate Investment Administrator to join one of the UKs leading wealth management firms in Liverpool city centre. The role is ideal for a bright graduate, either with a genuine interest in the investment industry, or someone who is just looking to start their career in a professional, reputable environment.
The role will involve working with sensitive client data regarding their investment accounts, and duties can range from dealing with transferring stocks and cash, opening accounts and reconciliations. It’s a brilliant role that will kickstart your career in an ever-growing industry.
- Verify client data, ensuring adherence to FCA and AML regulations
- Transfer client stocks and cash, ensuring correct documentation is held
- Follow strict processes to ensure deadlines and Service Level Agreements are met
- Use Excel to deal with large amounts of client data, extracting information and producing reports
- Dealing with complex queries for internal departments and investment managers
Key Skills Required:
- Degree educated, ideally in a relevant subject but this can be flexible
- An interest in the investment/wealth management industry
- Advanced Excel skills are advantageous, though not necessary (Pivots, VLOOKUPs)
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work towards deadlines and manage own workload
- Willingness to learn alongside a positive attitude
This is an excellent opportunity for you to start your career in the investment industry. The company are a leading employer in Liverpool, and no matter what your long-term career aspirations – this would be fantastic experience to get on your CV. We have been working with this firm for many years and have helped 1000s of graduates become successful in the industry. Apply now for more information!