Corporate Tax Manager
- Ref: SHX5611
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Tax
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
A profitable, dynamic and forward-looking firm with a reputation for quality, offering an unparalleled breadth and quality of work, responsibility and experience, their ambition is to be the leader for exceptional client service.
- Manage a portfolio of clients including control of billings and cash collection, and responsibility for project delivery.
- Training and reviewing the work of junior members of staff, monitoring performance, whilst consistently providing feedback
- To ensure assignments are completed within agreed budgets and keep client/Partner informed of overruns and plan staff assignments.
- Participate in bids/proposals for new work.
- Must be educated to degree level, and/or CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
- Have experience in guiding and supervising less experienced colleagues.
What they offer:
In return you will receive a highly competitive starting salary, (which is reviewed regularly to ensure it is always competitive) plus an exceptional benefits package.