Corporate Tax Senior
- Ref: SHX 4111
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Tax
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Established in the mid 90’s, they are extremely proud of their friendly and inclusive culture and, core values of honesty, integrity and a dedication to client service.
- Prepare tax computations and returns for corporate tax clients, both UK and overseas.
- Provide an advisory service to corporate clients.
- Assist with the preparation of claims for research & Tax relief.
- Assist with larger projects, i.e., Capital allowances claims.
- At least 3 years in a UK corporate tax role or a mixed tax & accounts role.
- Thorough understanding of company accounts
- Strong numeracy skills
- Ambition to learn and progress.
What they offer:
- Competitive salary with a clear pathway to salary increases and role progression.
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays which increases with length of service and the option to buy/sell holidays.
- Pension scheme, including salary sacrifice.
- Flexible/Hybrid working policy.
- Employee recognition awards
For more information please apply now.