FP&A Business Partner - hybrid working study support!
- Ref: JMX 1258
- Industry: Accountancy & Finance
- Categories: Accounts
- Type: Contract
About the Role
An opportunity for an FP&A Business Partner with a strong commercial emphasis. Reporting to the Senior FP&A Manager, you will be business partnering the sales and commercial teams, providing key information for decision-making with a remit to help grow the business. This is a 12 month fixed term contract with study support available
FP&A Management Accountant Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- FP&A business partnering to influence activities, grow margins and manage risk
- Production of various key leadership level reports
- Distilling large volumes of data and presenting concise reporting & analysis back to the business
- Review of monthly performance, providing commentary and direction for the commercial teams
- Weekly update & analysis of rolling 3-month forecasts
- Supporting annual budget process
- Review of cedit limits and terms with a view to reduce working capital while maintaining a good margin
- Using your own initiative to generate new reporting/analysis to help grow the business
- Other ad-hoc duties to include support for the Senior FP&A Manager in other FP&A matters
What We Are Looking For:
This is an exciting role within what is a progressive, fast paced company that prides itself on growing employees.
You will be a very strong communicator, with the interpersonal skills required to become an effective business partner. A sharp analytical mind, ability to interpret data, commercial acumen, ability to 'tell the story’ and focus the business on what matters. Advanced excel. Enthusiasm, a proactive attitude, and ability to manage your own workload. The ability to build relationships across different functions and regions is key.