Assistant Audit Manager
- Ref: SHX11110
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Do you want flexible working, excellent pay, great pension, incredible development and career growth, regular social events, generous holiday allowance plus a host of other excellent benefits?
Are you ready to take that next step in your career, and join a team that’s about to do great things in Liverpool?
I am pleased to present an incredible opportunity for an experienced audit candidate to join one of the country’s most progressive and dynamic firms.
This firm takes great pride in its people, they are looking for the best minds in the business and you will have the opportunity to make a huge impact for your clients, colleagues and your community.
They take a different approach to many other firms, which enables them to deliver a very unique but effective service, and their people have to fit that profile.
They need an enthusiastic, ambitious and driven candidate who wants to learn and expand on their own knowledge, and who will want to be a part of what and who they are.
The role will look like this:
- Lead on-site audits, implementing agreed plan, through to completion, co-ordinating on-site resources, allocating the team to tasks and timescales for completion.
- Lead on audit quality, ensuring adherence and compliance with company practice and auditing standards
- Working closely with audit juniors, reviewing their work and supporting them in the development of their role
- Responsible for on-site audit findings report, identifying and documenting any areas of concern/risks identified by audit team, emphasising relevant messages, and submitting for review
- Developing good client relationships and identifying potential areas of conflict and opportunities.
- Offering support to team members and across other teams, sharing knowledge as appropriate.
What we need from you:
- ACCA or ACA Qualified
- 1-2 years post qualification working in a similar environment
- Experience in overseeing, training and developing audit juniors on-site and in the office on assigned clients
- Knowledge of Accounting, Auditing and Corporate Taxation
- The ability to take responsibility for resolving issues and proposing solutions
- Excellent communication skills
In return, they offer a positive and enjoyable culture, where you will be given structured career development, you will get the right tools to excel, and you will have the opportunity to progress. A lot of the partners and directors in this firm joined straight from qualification and have enjoyed tremendous career progression.
This is a genuine opportunity to take your career to the next level, you will not be just a number in this firm. They are extremely proud of all the people they employ. It’s what sets them apart.
This is just one of many roles that are currently available, we also have requirements for:
Audit Manager | Audit Associate Director | Audit Director | Audit Senior | Audit Associate | Audit Semi Senior | Business Services Director | Business Services Manager | Business Services Associate | Accounts Senior | Accounts Associate | Accounts Semi Senior |Tax Director | Tax Manager | Tax Senior Manager | Tax Senior | Tax Semi Senior | Private Client Associate | Transfer Pricing Specialist | International Tax Specialist | Corporate Tax Manager | Corporate Finance Manager | Corporate Finance Associate