Corporate Tax Manager
- Ref: SHX250
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Tax
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Are you looking for a fully flexible role that can still give you incredible career progression?
Do you want a market-leading salary and benefits package that includes a minimum of 36 days holiday that rises with service, life assurance, & income protection?
Are you looking for a career that will keep you on your toes, and give you the autonomy to drive your career forward?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a profitable, dynamic and forward-looking firm with a reputation for quality.
Offering an unparalleled breadth and quality of work, responsibility and experience, their ambition is to be the leader for exceptional client service.
From meeting clients’ evolving business needs to managing changes to legislation, there are always fresh challenges to face in the Tax team.
Tax is a dynamic, ever-changing industry. As your clients’ needs and the regulatory environment evolve, you will encounter new problems to solve and new opportunities for growth. Whether it is advising clients on high-profile specialisms like Corporation Tax or leading the implementation of intelligent technology solutions, you will enjoy variety as well as stretch in your role.
They are looking for someone to join their friendly, driven and diverse tax team to help them service their clients across the Northwest and around the world.
Providing Tax compliance and advisory services to a wide range of corporate and owner managed clients, together with the Senior Manager/Partner, you will act as a key point of contact within the firm for the client, as well as management of the group and the practice.
Your key responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of clients including control of billings and cash collection, and responsibility for project delivery
- You will be providing Tax Advisory services to start-ups and scale-ups, to private businesses and FTSE listed multinationals. Training and reviewing the work of junior members of staff, monitoring performance, whilst consistently providing feedback
- Liaise with HMRC
- To ensure assignments are completed within agreed budgets and keep client/Partner informed of overruns and plan staff assignments in order to give an appropriate spread of experience
- Identify risk, technical matters, and must be able to recognise business development opportunities.
- Participate in bids/proposals for new work
- Must be educated to degree level, and/or CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
- Have experience in guiding and supervising less experienced colleagues.
In return you will receive a highly competitive starting salary, (which is reviewed regularly to ensure it is always competitive) plus an exceptional benefits package.
This is just one of many roles that are currently available, we also have requirements for:
Audit Manager | Audit Associate Director | Audit Director | Audit Senior | Audit Associate | Audit Semi Senior | Business Services Director | Business Services Manager | Business Services Associate | Accounts Senior | Accounts Associate | Accounts Semi Senior |Tax Director | Tax Manager | Tax Senior Manager | Tax Senior | Tax Semi Senior | Private Client Associate | Transfer Pricing Specialist | International Tax Specialist | Corporate Tax Manager | Corporate Finance Manager | Corporate Finance Associate