- Ref: EHX5560
- Industry: Financial Services
- Type: Contract
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for a number of Case Handlers to join a reputable investment management firm in Liverpool City Centre. The role is based in central offices and offers a friendly working environment alongside hybrid working. There are a number of contract roles available due to exciting growth in the business, and this could be an excellent chance to gain exposure in the wealth management industry.
Role responsibilities for the Case Handler:
Role requirements for the Case Handler:
- Financial services experience is preferable but not essential
- Strong communication and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable firm in central Liverpool offices. Whilst the Case Handler role is initially an 18 month FTC, it could turn into a more permanent position, and if not, it would be fantastic experience on your CV. Apply now if you have the relevant experience!