Customer Service Team Manager
- Ref: EHX7370
- Industry: Financial Services
- Type: Temp
About the Role
Are you a passionate individual striving for excellence in all aspects of work?
Do you have a positive can do approach in inspiring and managing a team?
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Team Manager to join a pensions company in the Wirral. The role will be fully based in the office and provides free parking. This is the ideal role for a planned and organised individual who has experience of working in a compliance focused environment.
The role involves management of the Senior and Customer Service Executives and will include leading the teams to deliver SLA and KPIs to ensure excellent service.
- Monitoring and reviewing performance of the team to ensure the KPIs, SLAs and compliance requirements are met.
- Daily and weekly planning of work across the CSE team.
- Ensure all cases are managed in accordance with the processes on the system.
- Queue management, ensuring service is delivered Same/Next Day to 99.5% quality and driving a right first-time culture.
- Carry out people management responsibilities including coaching, mentoring, driving performance, carrying out performance reviews and 121s.
- Undertake regular reporting and presentations to management on team performance and overall adherence to compliance requirements and KPIs/SLAs.
- Undertake management training, own personal development as and when required to support own CPD.
- Work in accordance with all company policies, procedures, processes, best practice and compliance requirement as appropriate.
- Regularly review ways of working, identify continuous improvement and smart ways of working.
- Solution oriented and able to identify opportunities to drive a continuous improvement atmosphere.
- Strong leader who is able to drive transformation and change to enable excellent customer service.
- Proven track record in delivering service excellence through operational excellent process and team management.
- Resilient, focused and empowering.
If you are interested in this exciting new position, please apply now!