Graduate Data Administrator
- Ref: EHX6
- Industry: Financial Services
- Type: Contract
About the Role
A great opportunity has become available within a Liverpool City Centre based investment firm for a bright and career focused candidate. The Graduate
Data Administrator role involves working as part of a specialised,
technical administration team, and the ideal candidate will be
enthusiastic and willing to learn.
Whilst this is an entry level position, it is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable company on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract, and the successful candidate will obtain invaluable experience in a highly corporate environment.
The Graduate Data Administrator will be responsible for:
- Data input
- Extracting and analysing reports
- Update any missing or inaccurate information
- Reviewing and investigating cases
Essential Requirements are:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a technical subject
- Administration experience is ideal, however candidates may be considered with no office based experience
- Ability to learn quickly
- Excellent communication skills
is the ideal role for a graduate with a genuine interest to start a
career in a corporate industry. This position is well-suited to an
individual who is confident with a strong work ethic and an eagerness to
If you meet the above essential requirements for the Graduate Data Administrator and want to work in a professional, fast-paced environment, then please apply now using the link below.