Commercial Data Analyst- Hybrid Working
- Ref: JMX1236
- Industry: Accountancy & Finance
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Exciting opportunity for a skilled and passionate data analyst to
join a global leader on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity
for a Commercial Data Analyst to join our EMEA reporting function.
Reporting to the Head of GM Reporting, you will be business partnering
the sales and commercial teams, providing key information and
data-driven solutions for decision-making with a remit to help grow the
Commercial Data Analyst Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Production of various key leadership level reports and dashboards
- Business partnering to influence activities and grow the business
- Distilling large volumes of data and presenting concise reporting & analysis back to the business
- Review of monthly performance, providing commentary and direction for the commercial teams
- Supporting annual budget process
- Other ad-hoc duties to include support for the Head, particularly around month end reporting
- Using your own initiative to generate new reporting/insights to help grow the business
What We Are Looking For:
Educated to degree level (ideally STEM/Business-oriented), you will have a passion for working with data, distilling key summaries and providing commercial insights to support business growth.
Thorough knowledge and experience of building and maintaining Tableau dashboards and data sources is essential, along with strong Excel skills. Working knowledge of Alteryx is desirable. SQL, Access db, Salesforce and SAP would also be a significant advantage, as would any commercial FP&A experience.
You will be a very strong communicator, with the interpersonal skills required to become an effective business partner. You will have a sharp analytical mind, ability to interpret data, commercial acumen, an imaginative approach to problem-solving, and an ability to 'tell the story’ and focus the business on what matters. You will be expected to manage your own workload, with the flexibility required to provide sometimes time-critical analysis, information and dashboards.
- Flexible working (hybrid)
- 33 days holiday
- Full study support
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Generous pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Discounted private healthcare
- Access to 24/7 well-being support
- Discounts with 1,000+ retailers