- Ref: SHX1775
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Tax
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
My client is one of the worlds largest accountancy firms, and the scope for growth and development is immense, they have created over 150 new jobs in the last 12 months alone!
Working in a newly created team, you will be responsible for supporting tax accountants with personal and corporate tax returns and related tax compliance duties.
The ideal candidate will be:
- •Educated to degree level or equivalent or actively studying AAT with some finance experience.
- •Interest in finance/accounting and willingness to learn how to use accounting packages
- •Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and experience with other Microsoft packages
- •Well presented with a professional level of communication – both verbal and written
- •Good time management, organisation skills and the ability to prioritise/complete tasks
- •Attention to detail
- •Ability to work well in a team environment
- •Ability to use own initiative and take a flexible approach
- •25 days’ holiday
- •Flexible home working
- •Access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions;
- •Life assurance cover;
- •Income protection insurance.
- •Full study support for AAT Level 4 or ACCA Strategic Professional Level from day 1.
- •Discounted Access to Training Providers
- •Interest-free loans
- •Paid Examination Leave for exam day
- •Unpaid Leave for study
- •Staff Peer Group support
- •Professional Subscription Fees paid annually
- •Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- •Audit Manager/Tax Manager
- •Corporate Finance Specialist
- •Corporate finance manager/partner designate
- •Transfer pricing specialist, R&D, Risk & Assurance
In return they offer:
If you're interested in this Tax assistant position, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you, it is only one of many that we are handling.
We also have active vacancies across the North West for the following:Feel free to get in touch for a confidential discussion on your career options