Mixed Tax Senior
- Ref: shx8000
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Accounts
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
My client knows that its people are the driving force behind its success, and as such takes employee wellbeing very seriously, which is why they recently achieved a Best Companies accreditation.
They are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic mixed Tax Senior to join their busy internal tax team in Manchester. Reporting directly to the Tax Manager/Partner you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and managing the Tax return process for all Personal Tax clients
- Prepare and review Personal Tax returns
- Maintenance of registers and monitoring of deadlines
- Review Corporate Tax Computations/returns
- Providing support on corporate tax planning projects and researching technical issues
- Responding to client queries
- Liaising with HMRC, including compliance checks
- Advising clients of tax liabilities in a timely manner
You must have:
- Previous mixed tax experience gained in a practice environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Efficient and organised approach to work
- Good IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
My client offers a market-leading Salary plus full study support and a fantastic range of benefits which include the usual – holidays, life assurance, private medical cover, excellent pension, employee assistance programme along with a range of flexible benefits for you to choose from. These include local gym membership, company cars, bikes, critical illness insurance and a fantastic range of cash back and discounts.
If you're interested in this Tax Senior position, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you, it is only one of many that we are handling.
Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Tax Manager
- Accounts Manager
- Partner and Practice Manager
Feel free to get in touch for a confidential discussion on your career options.