- Ref: shx0962
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Accounts
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
My client, perfectly situated for the M53 & M56 is looking for an experienced senior accountant to manage a portfolio of clients in the local area.
Ideally either newly qualified or recently qualified, they need someone who is ready to take the next step and assume more responsibility and develop the service they provide to their clients.
Your professional qualification such as an ACA, ACCA will be supported by strong experience gained in Professional Services. You will be responsible for producing statutory accounts for sole traders through to limited companies, corporation tax computations, personal tax returns, advising on bookkeeping, management accounts and ad-hoc projects.
You will need excellent written and interpersonal skills.
Ideally, you will wish to contribute to business development and assist in developing relationships with referrers such as banks and lawyers etc.
In return, as well as a market leading salary they offer:
- Flexi-time working hours
- Holiday entitlement of 23 days per year, rising to 28 days after a period of service.
- An optional 1 weeks’ unpaid leave.
- Free on-site parking.
- NEST Work Place Pension scheme with employer contributions of 3%
- Non-contributory death in service benefit scheme.
- Payment of professional registration/subscription fees.
- Attendance at in-house professional development courses.
- An allowance for external CPD courses.
- A company laptop.
- Depending on your role, the ability to work from home up to 40% of the time.
- Commission schemes
- Quarterly celebrations for various schemes.
- Quarterly optional social events.
- Christmas saving club.
- Outside picnic tables for when the weather is nice.
- The assignment of a Line Manager who will look after you and be responsible for your work and progression.
Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- •Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- •Audit Manager/Tax Manager
- •Tax specialists, R&D, International, Transfers & pricings, VAT, Tax assurance & risk management, private equity & not for profit
- •Corporate finance executives/managers
- •General practice accountant
Feel free to get in touch for a confidential discussion on your career options.