Accounts Semi Senior
- Ref: SHX3444
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Accounts
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
My client knows that its people are the driving force behind its success, and as such takes employee wellbeing very seriously, which is why they recently achieved a Best Companies accreditation.
They are recruiting for an Accounts Semi-Senior to work within the Liverpool City Centre office
Supporting the team to deliver a quality service to a range of clients, the principal duties of this role will include:
- Preparing statutory accounts under UK GAAP (FRS 102 or FRS 105).
- Preparation of tax computations for Limited Companies, Partnerships & Sole Traders.
- Preparation of management accounts and year-end accounts for Limited Companies, Partnerships & Sole Traders.
- Assisting with the planning, fieldwork and completion of statutory audits for a variety of industries.
- Being part of the audit team and completing work under the supervision of a senior or manager.
- Prepare confirmation statements and other documents for filing with Companies House.
- Experience in statutory company accounts preparation and preparing a working paper file.
- Exposure to auditing (desirable but not essential).
- Ability to work confidentially and independently.
- Have experience of IRIS as well as exposure to using Xero, Sage and QuickBooks (desirable but not essential).
My client offers a market-leading Salary plus full study support and a fantastic range of benefits which include the usual – holidays, life assurance, private medical cover, excellent pension, employee assistance programme along with a range of flexible benefits for you to choose from. These include local gym membership, company cars, bikes, critical illness insurance and a fantastic range of cash back and discounts.
If you're interested in this Accounts Semi Senior position, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you, it is only one of many that we are handling.
Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Tax Manager
- Accounts Manager
- Partner and Practice Manager
Feel free to get in touch for a confidential discussion on your career options.