- Ref: EHX11845
- Industry: Financial Services
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Do you have KYC / AML experience?
Are you a confident and personable leader?
We are currently recruiting for a KYC Supervisor to join a Financial Services company in Liverpool. The role is ideal for someone with client on-boarding experience and you will be responsible for managing a small team. Alongside a competitive salary, the company can offer 2 days working from home and great benefits including life assurance.
Responsibilities for the KYC Supervisor:
- Review on-boarding documents and ensure everything is obtained before account opening
- Enhanced Due Diligence for high risk clients including PEPs
- Identify red flags
- Lead a small, friendly team
- Construct and perform Management Information
- Power BI Training will be provided if necessary
Requirements for the KYC Supervisor:
- Previous KYC/AML experience
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office including Excel
- Experience working on projects
This is a great opportunity to join a firm that is going through a period of growth, and you could be an integral part of the success of the company. In return for your hard work, the company can offer career progression and the chance to sit relevant qualifications. Apply now!