- Ref: shx12110
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Would you like to join a business with an inclusive and empowering culture that encourages people to 'be themselves'?
Can you see yourself working for an independent, sustainably profitable and globally focused firm, where you will feel welcomed from day one but also challenged?
My client is a top 10 international firm of business advisors, who is rapidly expanding to become one of the regions largest financial employers.
They are looking for senior bookkeepers to join their well-established team.
Predominately working from home, you will be required to:
- Support regional outsourcing teams with advanced bookkeeping, Management accounts, VAT Returns and ad-hoc processes and review and management of these processes.
- Support, coach, train and mentor senior members of the team and act as a point of escalation for quality and performance
- Drive forward process efficiencies.
- Act as the main point of contact with client and client teams, responding timely to requests, resolving issues and building strong working relationships
- Ensure team workload is managed efficiently and effectively and delivery of workload is timely and at a high level of quality, ensuring clients are provided with excellent service
- Manage people performance; conduct monthly performance reviews, annual performance appraisals, performance management plans and assist with objective setting
You must have:
- Excellent double-entry accounting knowledge and management accounts preparation experience
- Extensive experience in a similar role and experience with people and performance management
- Good stakeholder management skills and excellent attention to detail
- Experience in using desktop and/or cloud accounting packages
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and experience with other Microsoft packages
In return they offer:
An exceptional, market-leading salary & benefits package, including Study support and a genuine opportunity for real progression.
If you have the relevant experience then please apply now!