Corporate Finance Executive
- Ref: SHX01101
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Corporate Finance
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Are you ready to join a leading Independent practice with unparalleled opportunities?
Would you like to work for a business that not only supports its employees but encourages them to develop through a wide range of professional qualifications, as well as developing the soft skills needed in order to grow?
My client has over 90 years of experience as one of the leading, independent business advisory firms in the North West. They are looking for a Corporate Finance professional to join their rapidly expanding team.
As well as supporting the directors with the firms objectives, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and analysis of accounting information to understand underlying performance.
- Provision of Integrated Forecasts using relevant software.
- Preparation of Information Memorandum in order to support client requirements.
- Build out of Data Rooms.
- Assist in Negotiating and structuring finance opportunities.
- Project and stakeholder management.
- Liaise with all parties involved in transactions and report back to management
- Maintain and monitor assignments
- Assisting with ad hoc projects.
- Attendance at reasonable request to networking opportunities.
- Supporting Marketing
- Delivering Presentations internally and externally
You must have:
- A solid background in statutory accounts and audit preparation or other relevant Corporate Finance Experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of the SME market.
- Commitment to enhancing knowledge and skills through formal and informal development.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications including Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Excellent Report writing skills
- High level of personal integrity and honesty.
- Ability to work both independently on own initiative, and as part of a team
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Motivation and drive
As well as a market-leading remuneration package, they also offer:
- Great benefits - including Hybrid and flexible working, pension auto-enrolment and healthcare benefits.
- Frequent social and company events
- Fun whilst achieving goals.
If you have the relevant experience and are ready to take the next step in your career then click apply now!