Temporary Finance Analyst
- Ref: EHX9873
- Industry: Financial Services
- Type: Contract
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for a number of analysts to join a professional financial services company in Liverpool. The contracts are of varying lengths, and these roles are open to either recent graduates, A level students, or candidates with varying levels of administration experience.
The roles vary between £18,000-£22,000 plus benefits including generous pension contributions and holiday entitlement.
Responsibilities for the Temporary Finance Analyst may include:
- Dealing with large amounts of client data with accuracy
- Project work
- Analysing reports
- Making large payments
- Quality assurance
Requirements for the Temporary Finance Analyst:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Administration experience welcomed but not essential
- Flexible and able to start as soon as possible
So if you are looking for an administration role in a reputable company then look no further! This is an excellent opportunity to kick start you career and gain some valuable experience in a financial environment. Apply now!