- Ref: RWX12357
- Industry: Maritime & Logistics
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
A global shipping firm in Liverpool is looking for a Sales Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. This role will involve forming strong working relationships with customers, providing quotations and negotiating freight rates.
This is a key role to develop and increase business volumes as well as managing agreements for all commercial departments. The role will be split between working in the office and home working on a rota basis with the rest of the team.
The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Strong Account Management to develop new and organic growth
- Liaising closely with Head Office Trade teams to secure competitive pricing to develop volumes
- Providing rate quotations and follow up on previous quotations
- Maintain customer relationships to ensure volume targets are met by way of regular meetings/conference calls
Essential Requirements are:
- Import/export knowledge
- Previous sales experience would be preferred
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships
If you have all of the above requirements for the Sales Coordinator position, then please apply now using the link below.