Investment Operations Manager
- Ref: EHX11852
- Industry: Financial Services
- Categories: Team Leader/Supervisory
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Are you an experienced investment professional?
Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity within a large investment company?
We are currently recruiting for an Investment Operations Manager to join a successful company based in Liverpool. The role is based in a company with an excellent reputation, and can offer benefits such as life assurance and generous holiday entitlement. The ideal candidate with be an experienced investment operations professional with people management experience. There will be some hybrid working involved in the role.
Duties for the Investment Operations Manager include:
- Oversee technical investment processes
- Minimising errors and risk
- Manage a team with varying levels of experience
- Recruit, direct and motivate staff
- Ensure team adheres to strict FCA regulations
- Project work and analysing management information
- Financial services experience
- Advanced Excel skills ideally
- Strong people management skills from a global organisation
- Professional approach
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to progress their career in an industry that continues to thrive. So, if you think you have the necessary experience for the Investment Operations Manager please apply now!