Logistics and Shipping Coordinator
- Ref: RWX11060
- Industry: Maritime & Logistics
- Categories: Supply Chain/Logistics
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
A well-established logistics company in Liverpool are looking for an experienced Logistics and Shipping Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. They are based in impressive City Centre offices and currently have a presence in a number of countries around the world.
The company is offering a fantastic salary and excellent benefits package. The successful candidate will have experience in shipping/logistics operations and intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills. They will also have basic knowledge of UK customs regulations.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the Logistics and Shipping Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Dealing with customer queries
- Processing releases
- Quoting customers for transport/shipping rates
- Advising of stock levels
- Checking all paperwork is correct and accurate
- Raising invoices
- Planning and organising the delivery of shipments
- Continuously managing and updating company systems
Essential Requirements are:
- Shipping or logistics experience
- German or Dutch language skills desirable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team player
- Highly organised
If you have all of the above requirements for the Logistics and Shipping Coordinatorposition, then please apply now using the link below.