Trainee Investment Analyst
- Ref: EHX9084
- Industry: Financial Services
- Categories: Wealth & Investment Management
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Do you have investment experience and a genuine passion for the industry?
We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Investment Analyst to join a growing Wealth Management firm based in Liverpool. This is an exciting and rare opportunity, and the successful candidate will be fully supported in their long term transition to a qualified Analyst.
role is based in a company that values its employees, and offers
fantastic benefits such as full study support and private health
Responsibilities for the Trainee Investment Analyst include:
- Recording and updating client electronic files/portfolios
- Format, produce and issue investment recommendation letters for advisors
- Performing client dealing instructions
- Maintaining and developing bespoke spreadsheets
- Utilising research tools to find and review suitable investments for clients
- Monitor the performance of investments/funds
Requirements for the Trainee Investment Analyst:
- Excellent understanding of the investment industry
- Genuine interest and passion in investments
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, with good knowledge of Microsoft Packages
- Good communication skills
So if you have knowledge of Investments and are looking for a trainee role to kick-start your career - look no further! The Trainee Investment Analyst role promises clear career progression in a desirable company. Apply now!