- Ref: EHX9872
- Industry: Financial Services
- Categories: Team Leader/Supervisory
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Are you an experienced investment professional?
Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity within a large investment company?
We are currently recruiting for a Settlements Manager to join a
successful company based in Liverpool. The role is based in a company
with an excellent reputation, and can offer benefits such as life
assurance and generous holiday entitlement. The ideal candidate with be
an experienced investment operations professional with people management
Duties for the Settlements Manager include:
- Oversee technical investment processes
- Minimising errors and risk
- Manage a team with varying levels of experience
- Recruit, direct and motivate staff
- Ensure team adheres to strict FCA regulations
- Financial services experience
- Advanced Excel skills ideally
- Strong people management skills from a global organisation
- Professional approach
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to progress their career in an industry that continues to thrive. So, if you think you have the necessary experience for the Settlements Manager please apply now!