Purchase Ledger Manager
- Ref: Purchase Ledger Manager
- Industry: Housing Associations
- Categories: Accounts
- Type: Contract
About the Role
The overall purpose of the Purchase Ledger manager is to provide direction, development and management of the Payments team to ensure the effective and timely management of payments from the organisation.
This includes implementing and overseeing the processes and procedures which ensure payments are processed accurately and in line with agreed payment terms, managing the purchase order and invoicing system, including the implementation of systems improvements, and providing training to key champions across the organisation. Providing monthly analysis of all Supplier related activities.
The post is key to effective supplier relationship management.
The Purchase Ledger manager works as part of the overall Finance Team, and has key links with the Procurement team, the Business Accountants and purchase order and invoicing system champions across the business.
- Training and development opportunities
- Minimum 35 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible working options
- Free SOLO Medicash membership providing access to a wide range of health care benefits
- 24 Hour, free and confidential access to our Employee Assistance Programme for you and your immediate family
- Access to the Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- As an accredited Workplace Wellbeing Charter organisation we are committed to your health and wellbeing
This is an organisation that listens to its colleagues, and this has led to our workforce creating a set of values and behaviors that everyone across the organisation can live by every day. They are:
- Take ownership
- Achieve for our customers
- Work Together
- Learn and Grow