Audit Semi-Senior (Study support)
- Ref: SHX1112
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Audit
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
You’ll be joining a dynamic and forward-thinking team that forms an imperative part of the firm. You’ll be working on-site with clients, and in the office, ensuring that all aspects of the audit are completed on time and within budget. You will be supported so that you can continue growing and they will push you to excel in your audit career through professional qualifications and mentoring.
- Prepare analysis of accounting data from client's books and records.
- Active engagement with client staff in the gathering of appropriate audit evidence.
- Build strong relationships with new and established clients.
- Adherence to budget and timetable, bringing matters to the attention of the senior or manager, particularly when actual time is in excess of budget.
- Involvement in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment supporting the Senior or Manager
- Assist within the wider team by obtaining audit evidence necessary to support opinions given.
They are looking for someone who is studying towards ACCA/ACA or equivalent with:
- Experience in IFRS/UK GAAP
- Minimum of one year’s audit experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management, organisation skills and the ability to prioritise.
In return, they can offer highly competitive starting salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that pay always positively reflects performance. As well as offering support with tuition and professional qualifications, they also provide the following benefits, as standard:
- 25 days’ holiday;
- access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions;
- life assurance cover;
- Income protection insurance.
If you're interested in this Audit position and would like further information click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and I will give you a call to discuss in more detail. If this job isn't quite right for you, it is only one of many that we are handling.
Marshall Moore Practice division currently have vacancies in Liverpool, Warrington, Wigan, St Helens, Knowsley, Wirral, Chester & Manchester for:
- Accounts Senior & Semi Senior
- Audit Senior & Semi Senior
- Tax Senior & Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Tax Manager
- Accounts Assistant
Feel free to get in touch for a confidential discussion on your career options.