- Ref: SHX1111
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Audit
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
My client is a global top 10 Accountancy firm with offices in over 160 different countries. You’ll be joining as an essential member within a team that is vital to the firm. Primarily, you’ll be responsible for dealing with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients. You will also provide assistance to Partners in both client work and in the management of the group and, on occasions, the wider firm. You’ll also:
- Act as a major point of contact within the firm for the client together with the Partner.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients at senior levels, being a principal point of contact throughout the year. Develop a strong commercial understanding of the clients’ businesses.
- Identify and recognise business and sales opportunities with new clients, and inform the Partner as appropriate.
- Act as an ambassador of the firm, participates in office marketing events, keeps abreast of the wide range of service the firm offers.
- Recruit, retain, develop and motivate our employees, which includes participating in graduate recruitment, ensuring job appraisal documentation is completed within deadlines and ensuring appropriate objectives and development plans are in place for counselees.
- Complete assignments within agreed budgets and timescales and identify opportunities for additional billings.
They are looking for someone with:
- ACA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Good working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Experience of auditing within the financial services sector with experience of clients within one or more of the asset management, capital markets, banking and retail finance and insurance sectors.
- Working knowledge of financial products, firm services, issues regarding advice and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
- Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audits, statutory accounts and disclosures.
- Project Management experience.
My client offers highly competitive starting salaries and reviews remuneration packages regularly to ensure that pay always positively reflects performance.
As well as providing the following benefits, as standard:
- 28 days’ holiday;
- Access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions;
- life assurance cover;
- And income protection insurance.
If you're interested in this Audit Manager position and would like further information click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and I will give you a call to discuss in more detail. If this job isn't quite right for you, it is only one of many that we are handling.
Marshall Moore Practice division currently have vacancies for:
- Accounts Senior & Semi Senior
- Audit Senior & Semi Senior
- Tax Senior & Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Tax Manager
- Accounts Assistant
Feel free to get in touch for a confidential discussion on your career options.