- Ref: SHX0003
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Tax
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
My client is a leading firm of chartered accountants with an excellent reputation. This position is based in the Liverpool office. They are looking for an experienced mixed Tax Senior/ Manager to join their team. It is an advisory, client-facing role with clear prospects for career progression and possible future partnership for the right person.
They are looking for people who are passionate about what they do and who demonstrate integrity in their approach.
You will be working with both individuals and businesses to help them meet the complex demands for UK tax reporting.
The role will therefore include tax compliance, planning and strategy. The role will be varied and challenging and will include:
- Building and maintaining business relationships with clients and providing high levels of client service whilst managing client expectations
- Reviewing corporation & personal tax computations for a portfolio of clients
- Advising companies of their tax liabilities
- Managing HMRC enquiries on behalf of clients
- Research and planning on specific projects
- Contributing to winning new work by providing a great service to existing clients and helping win new clients through business development and tenders.
Managing the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and a practical, business-driven approach
We are looking for someone who is either ACA, ATT or CTA qualified with experience in mixed tax compliance and advisory work and whose experience will, ideally, have been gained in a large or medium-sized accountancy practice in a specialist tax role.
If you're interested in this Tax Manager position and would like further information click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and I will give you a call to discuss in more detail. If this job isn't quite right for you, it is only one of many that we are handling.
Marshall Moore Practice division currently have vacancies in Liverpool, Warrington, Wigan, St Helens, Knowsley, Wirral, Chester & Manchester for:
- Accounts Senior & Semi Senior
- Audit Senior & Semi Senior
- Tax Senior & Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Tax Manager
- Accounts Assistant
Feel free to get in touch for a confidential discussion on your career options.