- Ref: EHX3838
- Industry: Financial Services
- Categories: Wealth & Investment Management
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Paraplanner to join a reputable financial institution in Liverpool city centre. This is the ideal role for either a bright graduate with ambition/drive, or an experienced financial services professional with knowledge around pensions.
The company can offer a competitive salary alongside fantastic benefits such as study support for the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning, health insurance and discretionary bonuses.
Responsibilities for the Trainee Paraplanner include:
- Provide administrative support to Paraplanners and Advisers
- Ensure client information is accurate and up to date
- Provide support in the analysis and reviewing of transferring pension schemes
- Prepare client investment and pension planning reports
- Adhere to FCA guidelines
- Good attention to detail
- Strong mathematical/technical degree
- Good understanding of UK financial services, regulation and ethics
- Pension and investment knowledge is advantageous
- Studying towards, or willingness to study towards Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a well-respected company in a role that promises career development in a supportive and friendly environment. If you think you have the right skills and attitude for the Trainee Paraplanner role, apply now!