Customer Service Representative
- Ref: EHX8973
- Industry: Financial Services
- Categories: Financial Services Admin/Support
- Type: Contract
About the Role
Are you immediately available to start?
Do you have strong customer service experience?
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative to join a reputable financial services company based in Liverpool on an initial 12 month contract. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced team in a role that will be both challenging and rewarding. The ideal candidate will be comfortable speaking to clients over the phone and take pride in providing a 1st class service.
Responsibilities for the Customer Service Representative include:
- Act as first point of contact to investment clients
- Responding to email and telephone queries
- Providing excellent customer service
- Using a wide range of knowledge to help with the needs of the client
Key requirements for the Customer Service Representative:
- Good GCSE grades
- 2 years’ experience of working in a call centre environment within the financial services industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
Whilst this role is initially a 12 month FTC, it’s a great opportunity to join a growing investment firm and gain new knowledge and skills. This is a phone based role, however it is not a call centre environment, and the ideal candidate will be confident and enjoy speaking to clients in a professional manner. If you would like more information please apply now!