Temporary Sales Coordinator
- Ref: RWX12186
- Industry: Maritime & Logistics
- Categories: Shipping
- Type: Temp
About the Role
A globally renowned Shipping company in Liverpool are looking for a Temporary Sales Coordinator to join their team on a temporary basis until the end of September. There are 3 positions available on the team as a result of increased volumes and the role will initially be home based with some office working towards the end of the year.
The successful candidate will be commercially aware and a confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills. Either shipping or sales experience is preferred but not essential and a good working knowledge of Excel would be an advantage.
- Point of contact for customer portfolio, acting as an ambassasor for the company
- Responding to quotation requests and negotiating rates where required
- Forming close working relationships with customers
- Ensuring trade focus as requested by the agency manager
- Producing weekly won and lost business reports
- Dealing with freight invoice queries
Essential Requirements are:
- Shipping or Sales experience preferred
- Quick learner
- Strong Excel skills would be advantageous
- Available to start mid May
- Excellent communicator
If you have all of the above requirements for the Temporary Sales Coordinator position, then please apply now using the link below.