Temporary Shipping Administrator
- Ref: RWX12245
- Industry: Shipping
- Categories: Transport
- Type: Temp
About the Role
An international shipping firm in Liverpool is looking for a Shipping Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis until 31st August. The role will involve close customer liaison and checking and sending important freight documentation in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will either have some shipping experience or come from a strong administration background and have fantastic customer service skills. They will also have a strong attention to detail and be able to form strong relationships with both their customers and their colleagues. This is a fantastic foot in the door opportunity for an individual to join a company which promotes internal progression and professional development.
Reporting to the Documentation Manager, the Temporary Shipping Administrator will be responsible for:
- Dealing with any customer queries
- Meeting documentation deadlines
- Dealing with claims regarding rent and demurrage charges
- Responding to RFI’s within the agreed KPI
Essential Requirements are:
- Short notice period/immediately available
- Shipping knowledge preferred but not essential
- Excellent administration or customer service experience
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
If you have all of the above requirements for the Temporary Shipping Administrator position, then please apply now using the link below.