Temporary Import/ Export Administrator
- Ref: RWX1507
- Industry: Maritime & Logistics
- Categories: Supply Chain/Logistics
- Type: Temp
About the Role
A globally renowned Shipping company in Liverpool are looking for a Temporary Import/Export Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis. This is due to an increase in work volumes and although the role is initially only until the end of June, there is scope for it to go on for longer. The role will initially be working from home, however, if restrictions are lifted there may be a requirement to go into the office at some point during the assignment.
The successful candidate will be a committed individual with fantastic customer service skills and a steady CV with previous office based experience.
- Processing jobs onto the system
- Liaising with customers on a daily basis
- Making any booking amendments where required
- Ensuring customers are updated with any changes to their cargo
Essential Requirements are:
- MUST have experience of working in an office environment
- Immediately available or one week notice period
- Personable and friendly
- Committed to working the full temporary assignment
If you have all of the above requirements for the Temporary Import/Export Administrator position, then please apply now using the link below.