Tax & Trust Accountant
- Ref: SHX00020
- Industry: Practice
- Categories: Tax
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
My client, a multi award winning wealth management company is looking to recruit a Tax Accountant to manage a portfolio of Trust clients.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Maintenance of ledgers for clients, ensuring that accounting information is posted, in order to prepare accounts and supporting work papers for manager review and client approval.
- Production of charity and corporate accounts for audit purposes; preparing accounts based on FRS102.
- Production of tax computations.
- Production of reports and reconciliations of client's accounts ensuring that entries have been made properly.
- Ad hoc reconciliations and schedules as and when required.
- Preparation of a number of VAT returns on a quarterly basis.
- Preparation of a number of company accounts and corporation tax returns.
- Liaison with external auditors/independent examiners regarding charity and other accounts and their review.
The successful candidate must have experience of Trusts & Estates, and have good interpersonal skills for liaising with colleagues and external contacts
Rewards and benefits:
They offer a comprehensive remuneration package, of up to £38,000 which is regularly reviewed to ensure that it remains competitive.
Other benefits include:
- A company pension
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Company share scheme
- Income protection
- Season ticket loans
- Maternity, Paternity, Adopted, Shared Parental leave
- A range of other voluntary benefits
If you're interested in this position, and would like further information click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and I will give you a call to discuss in more detail. If this job isn't quite right for you, it is only one of many that we are handling.
Marshall Moore Practice division currently have vacancies in Liverpool, Warrington, Wigan, St Helens, Knowsley, Wirral, Chester & Manchester for:
- Accounts Senior & Semi Senior
- Audit Senior & Semi Senior
- Tax Senior & Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Tax Manager
- Accounts Assistant
Feel free to get in touch for a confidential discussion on your career options.