Audit & Accounts Manager
- Ref: SHX00019
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Accounts
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
The Audit & Accounts Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading audits for a varied client portfolio, completing audits from preparation to completion
- Assisting with audit budgets
- Reviewing junior employees work
- Accounts preparation and tax returns
What my client can offer:
- Salary up to £50,000 depending on experience
- Excellent career development opportunities
We welcome applications from Qualified or QBE, seniors or experienced managers and my client will pay up to £50,000 for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the Wirrals most respected and well established Accounting firms, so if you have the above experience and are looking for a more rewarding role, please apply using the link below!
If you're interested in this position, and would like further information click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and I will give you a call to discuss in more detail. If this job isn't quite right for you, it is only one of many that we are handling.
Marshall Moore Practice division currently have vacancies in Liverpool, Warrington, Wigan, St Helens, Knowsley, Wirral, Chester & Manchester for:
- Accounts Senior & Semi Senior
- Audit Senior & Semi Senior
- Tax Senior & Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Tax Manager
- Accounts Assistant
Feel free to get in touch for a confidential discussion on your career options.