Semi Senior Accountant
- Ref: SHX00017
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Accounts
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
You will be responsible for:
- Completion of accounts and tax returns for mainly limited companies, but sole traders and partnerships also.
- A small amount of bookkeeping
- VAT returns
- Managing a set portfolio of clients from a wide variety of industries
- Client meetings and correspondence
My client needs people with a good level of technical competency,as the role will involve the use of the majority of accounting software products on the market, and at least 2 year's experience in practice.
In return they offer:
- A generous salary and bonus structure
- An additional days holiday for each year with the company
- Cycle to work scheme
- Relaxed atmosphere and casual dress code
- CPD and training costs paid for by the company
- Gym in the office
- Games room in the office
- Free lunches and smoothies
If you're interested in this position, and would like further information click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and I will give you a call to discuss in more detail. If this job isn't quite right for you, it is only one of many that we are handling.
Marshall Moore Practice division currently have vacancies in Liverpool, Warrington, Wigan, St Helens, Knowsley, Wirral, Chester & Manchester for:
- Accounts Senior & Semi Senior
- Audit Senior & Semi Senior
- Tax Senior & Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Tax Manager
- Accounts Assistant
Feel free to get in touch for a confidential discussion on your career options.