Investment Risk Reviewer
- Ref: EHX7373
- Industry: Financial Services
- Categories: Compliance & Risk
- Type: Temp
About the Role
Are you looking for an exciting role with Investment Risk?
We are currently recruiting for an Investment Risk Reviewer to join a prestigious Investment Management firm in Liverpool. The team are responsible for conducting on-going reviews of client records, ensuring that suitability is assessed correctly for every client.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that is continuing to grow, and can offer the successful candidate benefits such as competitive pension contributions and long service rewards.
Responsibilities for the Investment Risk Reviewer include:
- Assess whether advice given to clients is suitable
- Investigate client accounts and document findings
- Provide feedback to other teams with regards to reviews
- Escalate issues that could pose a potential risk
- Provide support to Front Office teams
Skills required for the Investment Risk Reviewer:
- Experience in Investments/financial services is desirable
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Strong Excel skills
- Good understanding of UK regulatory frameworks
- Understanding of ISAs, SIPPsetc. beneficial
This is an important role within a reputable investment firm, and the ideal candidate will have experience within Investment Risk. It’s a rare role on the Liverpool market - one that you don’t want to miss out on. Apply now if you think you have the relevant skills