Investment Client Services Representative
- Ref: EHX0923
- Industry: Financial Services
- Categories: Financial Services Admin/Support
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Do you have strong verbal communication skills?
Are you looking for a role in a well-established company?
no further! We are currently recruiting for an Investment Client
Services Representative to join a reputable Liverpool based firm on a
permanent basis. This is predominantly a phone based role, and it's a
fantastic opportunity for an experienced financial services professional
to thrive in an environment that is dynamic and meaningful.
is an excellent opportunity to join a company that values its
employees, and offers fantastic benefits including private medial
Responsibilities for the Investment Client Services Representative include:
- Liaising with existing clients handling technical queries relating to their personal wealth
- Liaising with professional investment advisers and portfolio managers
- Diary and activity management
- Overseeing the timely preparation of client investment reports
Requirements for the Investment Client Services Representative:
- Experience in financial services; investments would be advantageous
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Customer focused attitude
- Ability to work to deadlines
So if you are looking for an exciting new opportunity this could be the role for you. If you have the relevant experience, apply now for the Investment Client Services Representative.