Client Data Reporting Analyst
- Ref: EHX9873
- Industry: Financial Services
- Categories: Financial Services Admin/Support
- Type: Contract
About the Role
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Do you have strong Excel skills?
We are currently recruiting for a Client Data Reporting Analyst to join a successful company based in Liverpool city centre. The role is initially a 12 month fixed term contract, however there may be scope for this to turn into a more permanent position. The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic team and be responsible for performing data analysis in a timely and efficient manner.
Duties for the Client Data Reporting Analyst include:
- Dealing with large data sets
- Data investigation and production of reports
- Producing statements and responding to data requests
- Identify and report risks
- Experience working with large amounts of data on Excel - VLOOKUPs, Pivot tables, IF Statements
- Strong administration skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to progress their career in a company that can offer fantastic benefits. So, if you think you have the necessary experience for the Client Data Reporting Analyst please apply now!