2-10pm Export Documentation Coordinator
- Ref: RWX12202
- Industry: Maritime & Logistics
- Categories: Shipping
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
A prestigious shipping line based in Liverpool City Centre is looking to recruit an Export Documentation Clerk to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a well - established organisation who encourage staff development.
The successful candidate will come from a strong administration background and will be happy to work on a shift rota of 2-10pm to reflect the US office working hours.
Previous experience in a shipping environment is advantageous but not essential for this role.
Reporting to the Documentation Manager, the Export Documentation Clerk will be responsible for:
- Issuing Original Bills of Lading
- Ensuring customers send the correct freight documentation on time
- Manifesting data in accordance with shippers’ instructions
- Ensure charges are assigned to the correct payers
- Verifying all information on shipping instructions and ensuring it matches information in booking
- Resolving discrepancies
- Establishing positive working relationships with customers
- Issuing credit notes/amended invoices
- General office duties
If you have all of the above requirements for the Export Documentation Clerk position, then please apply now using the link below.