Data Migration Analyst
- Ref: EHX7832
- Industry: Financial Services
- Categories: Graduate opportunities
- Type: Contract
About the Role
A great opportunity has become available within a Liverpool City Centre based investment firm for a bright and career focused candidate of graduate calibre. The Graduate Data Analyst
role involves working as part of a specialised, technical
administration team, performing business critical data migration and
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable company on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract, and the successful candidate will obtain invaluable experience in a highly corporate environment.
The Graduate Data Analyst will be responsible for:
- Adhere to all HMRC and FCA regulations
- Maintain and remediate accurate client data on all platforms
- Update any missing or inaccurate information
- Liaise directly with numerous stakeholders to validate data integrity
- Perform reconciliations
- Investigate & respond to queries
- Identify and report risks
Essential Requirements are:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a technical subject
- Advanced Excel skills - VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables and IF Statements etc.
- Administration experience is ideal, however candidates may be considered with no office based experience
- Ability to learn quickly
- Excellent numerical skills
is the ideal role for a graduate with a genuine interest to start a
career in a corporate industry. This position is well-suited to an
individual who has confident Excel skills, a strong work ethic and an
eagerness to learn.
If you meet the above essential requirements for the Graduate Data Analyst and want to work in a professional, fast-paced environment, then please apply now using the link below.