Data Governance Executive
- Ref: EHX4352
- Industry: Financial Services
- Categories: Compliance & Risk
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
A new opportunity has become
available for an experienced candidate to join a well-established global
financial services organisation in a Data Governance function. This
role will involve liaising with regulators, both in the UK and US,
responding to data requests and ensuring compliance.
The company can offer a supportive working environment, excellent benefits package and career progression. This role will be based in Liverpool City Centre.
Key Responsibilities for the Data Governance Executive include:
- Identify data owner when ownership is unclear
- Understand the underlying controls that govern associated business processes
- Support Root Cause Analysis
- Work with users of data to help them understand and use the data your function provides.
- Develop an understanding of critical business processes your function supports, and the data used
- Monitor proper usage of data ensuring in line with policies and procedures
- Identify opportunities to improve operational processes
Ideally you will have:
- Significant prior experience of working in data management/governance roles
- Experience of managing the full remit in relation to data governance/control
- Understanding of current legislation and FCA expectations in relation to data usage and governance
- Strong Excel skills
- A strong academic background alongside a technical degree
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company that offers fantastic benefits including competitive pension contributions and life assurance.
If you have all the above requirements for the Data Governance Executive then please apply now using the link below.