Investment Operations Specialist
- Ref: EHX9874
- Industry: Financial Services
- Categories: Wealth & Investment Management
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Do you have a genuine passion for the investment industry?
Are you IOC qualified or working towards?
This could be the perfect role for you! A unique opportunity has arisen for an Investment Operations Specialist to join a vibrant company based in central Liverpool offices. This is the ideal role for someone with a good investment ops background. Alongside a friendly environment, this role can offer fantastic benefits including a discretionary bonus scheme, death in service and private medical insurance.
Responsibilities for the Investment Operations Specialist include:
- Help with the full investment administration process
- Allocate Client Money
- Liaise with ISA providers
- Complete complex fee calculations
- Identify risk
Requirements for the Investment Specialist:
- Excellent communication
- Good understanding of Investment Operations
- IOC qualified ideally (or willing to work towards)
- Analytical problem-solving skills
This is a varied role and it is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable Liverpool city centre based firm that encourages career development. We have worked with this company for a number of years, and we always receive excellent feedback from candidates; they describe the culture as 'sociable and supportive'.
So what are you waiting for? This is an opportunity you don’t want to miss - apply now!