- Ref: RWX12153
- Industry: Maritime & Logistics
- Categories: Freight Forwarding
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
A Freight Forwarding company in Liverpool is looking for an experienced Export Coordinator to join them on a permanent basis in a thriving, fast paced office. The role will be on the Sea Freight Exports team and the role will involve end to end export operations from the point of booking up to invoicing the customer.
The company is offering an excellent salary and benefits package including healthcare, gym contribution and company functions. The successful candidate will have freight forwarding experience or excellent shipping experience in an export focussed role. They will be confident producing freight documentation including bills of lading and certificates of origin and will be comfortable dealing with customers.
Reporting to the Sea Freight Manager, the Export Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Processing bookings
- Liaising with shipping lines
- Producing export documentation
- Processing export customs clearances
- Booking deliveries
Essential Requirements are:
- Freight forwarding experience preferred
- Excellent knowledge of export operations
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
If you have all of the above requirements for the Export Coordinator position, then please apply now using the link below.