Accounts Semi Senior
- Ref: SHX00021
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Accounts
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Working alongside one of the partners, for a variety of of clients including landed estates, trusts, & offshore investment companies, you will be responsible for:
- Accounts preparation
- Preparation of budgets and cash flows
- Preparation of VAT Returns and advice on VAT related matters
As well as at least 3 years experience in a similar role, you must be able to drive and have a car as visiting clients and working at their premises will be part of the job.
There will also be a requirement to work onsite at a Jersey based client, 3 times a year for approximately 1 week at a time.
My client will pay up to £35,000 per annum for the right person.
If you're interested in this Warrington based job, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you , it is only one of many that we are handling.
Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Feel free to get in touch for a confidential discussion on your career options.